1. Copyright of Site Content / Trademarks. All site content, unless otherwise indicated, is the property of eyeBot and is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of eyeBot. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way. “eyeBot” and the eyeBot logo are trademarks of eyeBot.
2. Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of eyeBot, and eyeBot has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites. 3. Disclaimer. eyeBot strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but eyeBot assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. eyeBot specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
4. Emails and Confidentiality. eyeBot will treat emails sent by potential clients to our company via this website as confidential to the extent required by law whether or not the sender retains our firm. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to eyeBot concerning the site itself become the property of eyeBot.
5. No Warranties Regarding this Site. eyeBot provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. eyeBot makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, EYEBOT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EYEBOT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM EYEBOT ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT EYEBOT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. EYEBOT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF EYEBOT TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. NO STATEMENT OR PROMISE OF EYEBOT IS BINDING UNLESS SIGNED IN WRITING BY AN AUTHORIZED OFFICER OF EYEBOT.
7. Venue for Legal Action / Waiver of Jury / Attorney’s Fees. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with eyeBot, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver. In any such action, you waive trial by jury. In any such action, the Court shall award the prevailing party attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs.
9. Transaction of Business. You agree that the maintenance of this site by eyeBot does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado.
14. Legal Matters. For legal matters, please contact Mark Cohen, J.D., LL.M., P.O. Box 974, Nederland, CO 80466. (303) 638-3410. firstname.lastname@example.org.